Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lunch out with the big honchos

I'm always dreading Mondays but last May 30 was an exception. My two friends got promoted as Branch Heads... Shucks.. I am quite speechless.. Was elated.. Parang kailan lang ka lunch date ko lang mga gfs kong yun.. Now, branch heads na sila.. WOW!! as in wow... Ganun ka bilis ang movement namen..

Actually most of my barkadas (we are known as wacoal girls...) 3 of the wacoal ladies are already BH. 3 na lang kmeng natitira.. I need production.. Production.. I don't know what's hindering me to do my best. I was always a performer.. but the question is.. if I get there, ma dedeliver ko ba lahat yun? Maybe yes.. maybe no..

Anyways, last Monday was indeed an exception... I went to the office half heartedly.. My boss texted me, that I was assigned to seat together with the head honchos.. My mind went.. WHAATTT??? most of the people seating on that table were my friends who were already assigned as branch heads.. parang I don't feel like I belong there.. Aside from the fact na performer lahat sila.. WHO AM I?

BUT anyway, seating with them gave me another glimpse of hope. I AM ON MY WAY THERE. I SHOULD START EMBRACING the fact that I REALLY BELONG THERE...











parting thought: Thank you Lord.. for the opportunities.. for the blessings.. for the new network.. for the skills.. thanks for everything Lord... I BELONG..

No comments:

Post a Comment