Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tin as NEO



Hi bloggie,

Just started with my new company last week.. I am praying na sana dito na ko mag retire no.. hahaha.. mukhang magiging happy naman ako dito.. at magiging happy din sila sken no? hahaha.. and sna maging mas productive din ako... insha ALLAH..

I love my new company.. my new work.. kaya wish ko lang sana ito na di ba? haven't started my training with sir man and sir mcoy yet.. sir mcoy got married last friday.. so for sure baka next year pa kme magkita..

GOOD JOB TIN!! God gave me the skills and talent and the right job... kaya kilos ka na at mag simba... GO!! be thankful dhel for the first time, may pumirata syo.. hehehe.. kidding aside.. I really am super thankful for having a boss who really believes in my capabilities..thanks sir man and sir mcoy.. sana di ko kyo ma disappoint...

GO CONQUER THE WORLD TIN!!! mwah...

No comments:

Post a Comment