Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello Happy thoughts

Been stressed lately... but last week, I had put an end to it. I'm still in a situation where my nth stress level is always lurking around.. Since it has been gnawing at me day and night... I CHOSE A DIFFERENT WAY to handle stress.. YES.. I SMILE MORE OFTEN.. I SHOP MORE OFTEN.. hahahaha... bad way.. EAT LESS.. SOCIALIZE MORE... yeah... I try to see different people everyday.. coming home late at night.. DOWNSIDE? less time for my kid.. (natutulog at almusal lang ako sa house).. stress is trying to catch up with me but the only time I think about stress is when going to bed. Pero before ko pa maisip yun... too tired na.. borlogs agad ako e...

WEEKEND... I entertain only happy thoughts...

I'm looking forward for my 10 days scheduled mandatory vacation leave...
Will start jogging on tuesday.. maulan e.. hehehe
Read only inspiring books
will drive around the area this week with my friend na kaka promote as branch head
LAPIT NA ANNIV NAMEN
LAPIT NA BDAY NG BABY NAMEN
LAPIT NA BDAY KO
PADATING NA SURPRISE NI HUBBY
Comment ng boss ko: may potential ka... ayoko ng mag elaborate
comment ng nag interview sken:  i like your personality..
welcome back TIN.. you are one heck of a WOMAN..

yey!! as my favorite song goes..." cause TIN you're amazing, just d way you are..."

tata... ciao...



No comments:

Post a Comment