Sunday, May 10, 2009

Freebies Galore

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommies out there..

Nothing much happened today, except that our Chairman came to the office 5 minutes before my lunch break. Call that a purrrfeeecttt timing. Hehehe.. anyway, I didn't just scoffed off.. rather, I just stayed calm.. smiled and said.. "thank you for the perfect timing, it's just so perfect that I can shout for joy". Normally, I would frown but I'd rather stay perfectly happy.. After all if not for HIM I wouldn't be in this perfect state kind of living.. (if you call this a living.. hehe..) and guess what the BIG BOSS said after seeing me? THE BIG BOSS told me, go ahead take your lunch.. Don't worry I can manage.. and I was like.... Are you sure? Ok ok... Thank you sir.. off I went with a speed of a rocketship.. Incase he changed his mind atleast I won't be around.. kidding.. hehe..

SO there, there... Time to get some food.. Since, I feel lazy to eat at the Hotel's restaurant.. I went to this famous INDIAN RESTAURANT called NALUKETTU.. I ordered mixed fried rice (veggies, shrimps, egg).. Gosh, I feel so guilty for wolfing down the whole fried rice.. maybe I won't eat dinner tonight for this misbehaviour.. While waiting for my food, the manager of the restaurant saw my swelling belly. He asked me about my flight to Phil. Finally, I got my order.. You know what he did? He gave me a complimentary ice cream and 7 up.. WHOA!! I told him, thank you but I'd rather not take it. But he insisted.. SO I TOOK my fried rice along with the freebies..

I told you... best things in life are indeed free.. =)


PARTING THOUGHT: THANK YOU =)

No comments:

Post a Comment