Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Is finally going to start a new life...

Letter for mom

Hi Ma,

Will be joining another company soon..

Happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts.. Be positive.. Gosh.. I wish it was that easy... I really am having a hard time ma..

Ma, sorry if I failed to make you happy for the nth time.. I know you always wanted me to be the best in everything.. I really am sorry... I'm not the perfect daughter that you had in mind ma.. I thought I was.. but then, after losing you.. i am quite at a lost.. I wish I had your personality.. You always had that "READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD" attitude. You've been a fighter up until your last breath.. I admire you ma.. I really wish that you are here with me...

Ma, I've been given a chance to work again here.. Life's treating me good.. That's a plus.. Got a good company.. good boss.. good supervisor.. good colleagues.. good pay.. But I have to push my luck somewhere else.. Pushed my luck to the limits this time ma.. I got a bigger role.. Ma, I don't know if I can handle this job. Am I ready to take on a bigger challenge? Geeezzz... This has been on my mind for more than a month now.. Ma, nahihirapan ako mag decide on my own.. in a few days, I will be moving na.. A BIGGER ROLE.. A BIGGER CHALLENGE... I hope I win this time ma.. I will make you proud.. I love you Ma..

Final thought: so help me God..

No comments:

Post a Comment