Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lunch Date with my favorite client

Maam Malou and Sir Rudy's gift for moi =)








Had a super wonderful lunch with one of my favorite clients.

Last week, I was having a hard time notifying my clients about my abrupt resignation.. But I took risk doing so... in the end.. all is well.. hindi ko din naman sila niloko di ba? I was surprised pa nga to receive messages from them.. they were thanking me din in return.. and they were all wishing me luck..

Yesterday, I got an invitation from Maam Malou.. super nakaka touch lang talaga.. Thanks po.. brought them some christmas ham kasi super nahihiya talaga ako..

So, there..

We went to Pande Amerikana and took our dessert at Conti's...

Parting thought: BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE...

No comments:

Post a Comment