Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shopping Time

After our date at Tom's world, Robinson's Galleria, I decided to buy new shoes for Gabby. We just brought her 3 pairs of shoes last December but eventually she outgrew all of it. Except for the brown Dora with little lights. Hubby doesn't know that we already went shopping. As promised I told him I won't buy another shoes but looking at my daughter's feet (mana ata sa asawa ko.. super lapad ng paa), I knew she needs a new pair. Anyway, sale naman.. so I bought her na nga.. I think it was Php 600+ lang naman.. 10% off.. Orig price is 699.75.. Do the math.. hahaha.. For myself - I bought "nothing".. Well except from food.. I prefer eating.. hehehe.. Honestly, I am trying to be as FRUGAL as possible..

After shoe hunting, we bought her 1st Toilet Trainer.. Potty Training Time.. Yey!!

Will make kwento soon.. For now, I have to work on my reports. Hayss... Monday na naman..

Gabby's toilet Trainer


Dora Slippers
Chicco Shoes
Shoe Rack
2nd pair of Havaianas

No comments:

Post a Comment