Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome home queen B


The queen has arrived... 

Elated? Well.. i admit. yeah.. I AM!! Since I experienced being an OFW, I was always low keyed.. Hehehe.. Blame it on my previous credit card billing statement. Learned my lessons the hard way. So, whenever I see brand new gadgets, I irked away.. 

Now, I'm  back here in Pinas.. I really am not affected of the latest trend. For awhile atleast..

It took me 1 year to decide if I should buy a new phone or not.. Correction, hubby gave it to me.. Hehehe.. Thank you hon.. Ako na ang spoiled wife.. sige na... love u.. =)





Love at first sight? no.. I believe it was a love at 2nd sight for me and queen B.. Looking at it.. I thought this phone was one of the most complicated phones invented ever. I dunno why Nelson bought it. Well, he was always the one who loves gadgets.. plus.. I feel as though this phone was made for the serious type.. I reallly wanted to have an iphone.. sleek looking... and I wanted to play games sana.. but then if I really want to play games edi i'll buy ipod na lang di ba? hahaha... tata.. ciao.. have to research about unli prepaid blackberry plans... but... should I apply for it even if I'm almost always on wifi mode at home? another gastos lang pala yan e.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment