Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mom's 59th bday

Had a fun filled kitchen activity yesterday with gabby crying every now and then...

Menu:

My never ending carbonara
Yaya Baet's menudo
Daddy's soup for the day sotanghon
Kuya James' pata tim
Kuya Rodney's CHICKEN 4 d road
Rice

Dessert:
Cupcakes
Buko Pandan
Kinder Surprise for the kids (with free wind up toys)

Uploads from my cam.. am so tamad to edit it..

to my two brothers.. I AM SUPER BLESSED to have you as my siblings.. though mama isn't around anymore, you still managed to free your scheds. SUPER SWEET nyo.. Imagine.. I just texted you lang last weekend to ask about our plan on mama's natal day.. and voila. both of you replied... MERYENDA.. and the other one early dinner.. that's it.. success ang party mo ma.. =)

PS.. happy birthday mama... we miss you...














58th BDAY




No comments:

Post a Comment