Sunday, May 22, 2011

My 29th bday


Getting older.. getting wiser.. getting fatter.. hahhaa...

1 week celebration of my bday...

.... during Gabby's birthday (well... kasi nman natapat talaga na bday ko pna book lahat... with friends and family...
..... mc kinley (with the family)
..... california gardens (with my closest friends and hubby)
.....cbc katipunan (colleagues)
..... with menggay and famabam.... Conti's ghills.. fun ranch and avilon zooo























at gabby's bday

yummy dessert

mckinley with hubby and gabby


the cast

alaga ko noon

forever driver... hahaha...



daddy groovy's bday aug 25.. gab's aug 24.. my bday.. hulaaan nyo...








us girls at lea's flat

good housekeeping.... thank you for my sponsors.... lea, sandra, erwin and my hubby

asan ang tunay na lalake?

yummy

best friends

bff




thanks hon...



No comments:

Post a Comment