Thursday, April 7, 2011

DAY 1 : God gave me the most wonderful MOM...



I have never met someone so hardworking as my mom.. She grew up and was raised along with her other 12 siblings at the heart of Masbate.. A promdi whose heart and goal is to leave the slum area of Masbate and live out her dreams in the hustle bustle of Manila..

She was once called a tomboy way back.. A beautiful lady with bolo at hand.. I myself can't believe that my mom can climb up the coconut tree.. she did a lot of fishing.. and stuff that only guys do like mangahoy..  Had a lot of guys begging to marry her.. But her heart was focused on finishing her degree and flee from poverty. Alas... with determination.. she left the province and pursued her career in Manila.

Manila... had opened up a new life for her.. she found her life time partner... my dad... gave birth to 3 wonderful kids.. ahem.. ang galing.. natupad ni mama lahat ng pangarap nya.. She had humble beginnings and up to this day... hindi lang ako ang humahanga sa kahusayan ng MOM kong ito.. She touched the hearts of the people around her..

MA, YOU ARE MY LIFE.... thank you..



No comments:

Post a Comment