Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feeling Bad

I've been neglecting my daughter lately. Am so guilty. At times, I feel so tired. I feel like I don't have enough time for my self. I AM SO EFFFINNG SELFISH. Thinking only of myself. Sorry anak. I didn't mean to scold you like that. I know she got scared of me that time kaya she wants only her yaya. Sad. Lately din, she doesn't want me to bathe her. She chose yaya over me na. Feeling so low.. hayss... I miss my mom bigla.. Anak, sorry po.. bawi si mama.. I need to finish my work early so I can spend more time with you and to make up for my "bad mood". I love you anak.. Hayss.. I wish, husband is with me din para we can spend more time with our daughter and atleast I don't feel super pagod sa lahat ng bagay. Will really work on my temper na talaga.. Will manage my time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment