Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My wish list

Wish list... Achievable or not achievable?

1. I wish to have a reliable yaya soon... found one today.. april 7.. we'll see if she's a good one.. fingers crossed..  Got one already since May 25, 2011..
2. Will open passbook account with my own company... (naka atm kasi ako)
3. Flats.. comfy and stylish.. (not too keen on toms).. lots of flats.. but prefers high heels now..
4. And gadget bag... (so I can put our point and shoot cam, external drive, psp, dvd player, charger for the cam, for dvd, for psp... celfon..)
5. More dress
6. Playpen for Gab
7. DS lite (for hubby)
8. More books for gab and me
9. Laptop... I NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC.. MAC BOOK PRO OR IPAD2
10. Business
11. LED TV
12. IPOD
13. BB BOLD 9700
14. 13M ADB CASA before the year ends... WHAT?!!! I WANT 100M ADB CASA.. 100M TD.. 20 LOANS..
15. Car... I WANT TO BUY A SILVER VIOS... (as per my brother's advice, he will sell his vios to me na lang.. wait ko lang ang 2013.. ahahaha... 2 years to go).. goodluck..
16. More travel... EUROPE.. GERMANY, ITALY, SPAIN, NETHERLANDS, HOLLAND, PARIS... I WANT TO VISIT SANTORINI.. WITH HUBBY AND GABBY..
17. Become more holy... not so holy.. tama lang.. =)
18. Increase my income... 50k and above... (Branch Head in my present company or RO in a different company where stress level is manageable).. hahaha.. may ganun?
19. Be more loving... LOVING...
20. House renovation... PAG BH na ko.. hahaha.. or pag ang net ko is 35k and above..
21. Kiddie account for Gab
22. External hard disk
23. Be more sexier... hahha.. shed off those fatttttsss.. (WALA DI PA ACHIEVABLE!!!asar)
24. More maabilidad and wais mom... wish ko lang..
25. Invest money wisely... hayyyss.. gastodara mode nanaman ako.. =(
26. Continue mom's ricefield... (WILL WAIT FOR HUBBY muna... mas maalam sya sa pananim e)
27. Be healthy
28. Learn different meals.. GOODLUCK
29. Study more.. read more na lang.. nkakasawa ang study ng study..
30. Learn more.. continuous pa din training ko...
31. Explore more... explore what????
32. Read more.. kakasabi ko lang..
33. BE MORE POSITIVE!!!


MORE BLESINGS....



BUT then... I need to review my needs vs wants..

note to myself.... crossed out entries means, I've already achieved some of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment