Thursday, June 16, 2011

Audit...

Done with my sales audit..

Been so down this past few weeks..  My counterpart were done with their sales audit last MAY.. While my sales audit sched was set this JUNE. I was always praised by my superiors way back.. but lately.. I came to work wearing this =(... yeah.. sad face..

My boss commented on my working attitude.. or should I say on my "attitude" alone? He told me that I have changed. That I wasn't the same TIN he met 6 months ago.. He told me during my first few weeks with the company I always have this GO CONQUER THE WORLD attitude.. and that I was always the first one to call him pa daw..

You know why I don't call na?
- When I was new.. no one taught me the ropes... compared to my new colleagues, we were assigned to teach them all the know how...  so, obviously I really need them for support..
- DUMIDISKARTE na ko on my own.. tatawag lang ako if need ko mag ask.. but since marami na din akong alam.. ayoko mag tanong at tumawag.. diskarte lang..

Anyway, my only problem now.. I barely go out to meet my clients.. i lack the drive na.. then it all boiled down to personal issues.. if ok daw kme ni hubby.. i told them, yes.. nagka problem lang ako sa yaya.. after that... pressured na ko sa work.. they asked me din kung sino madalas ko kausap sa group.. but it was quite obvious naman kung sino.. they told me na baka that person is dragging me down.. I SAID ofcourse NOT.. if hindi ako nag perform lately fault ko yun and not my colleague.. i don't blame others for my flaws.. I HAVE THE CHOICE.. choice to be a winner or a loser...

They advised me not to spend too much time with this friend cum colleague.. lessen the negative vibes by choosing the right person i hung out with.. Like my other (already) branch head friends.. well.. na sa sad ako.. hindi naman kasi tama na iwasan yun taong walang kuneksyon sa pag slow down ko... ako lang pede maging responsible sa sarili ko.. and not my friend.. parang lalo akong na sad sa advice sken.. kasi why na hit ko yun quota ko nun 1st month ko and now.. plateu na ang trend ko... and now it nose dived pa.. hayyyysss....

They told me the reason pa why I was sitted with the head honchos together with the branch heads.. kasi I HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME ONE... Kaya they want the head honchos to be familiar wit my face... I hear some comments pa na favoritism daw.. na unfair daw... na manyak daw kasi or something.. well,  dapat patunayan ko na dapat talaga ako dun.. sa pwestong yun.. and thank my boss for having faith in me..

final thought: LALABAN  AKO BOSS.. thank you for believing in ME when i myself had already given up..

No comments:

Post a Comment