Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lerit at Sariaya

Celebrated uncle Abner's bday at uncle Romy's resort (quezon).

I was adamant at first...
Just the thought of a 3 to 4 hrs drive makes me want to pull the covers of my bed and sleep all day.. Text brigade here and there.. (for the most part.. my heart was like... not another swimming thingie family reunion puhlease)... Don't ask me why... coz I already gave you the reason awhile ago.. 2nd reason.. maybe it has to do with... missing my mom.. Ok.. This swimming thing had been part of the Lerit Clan ever since.. So, why stop now? 1st swimming outing (for me) without mom... well.. after I came from abroad.. Nalulungkot ako mag join...
Sanay lang ako na friday night palang, we are all busy packing things and cooking baon for the overnight swim. Pag dating dun.. sarili ko lang iisipin ko.. kakain.. swi swimming.. I hate small talks with my titos and titas.. kasi madalas akong pag sabihan nung bata pa ako.. MAG ARAL MUNA... but now, things have changed... I LOVE talking with them.. feeling ko.. buhay pa mom ko.. super enjoy kasama mga tita ko.. they are not as strict as i thought they were.. I know even nung buhay pa mom ko.. medyo tamad na talaga ako mag join sa outing.. but now, i'm yearning na sana buhay pa mom ko.. na sana madami pa kmeng moments na ganito.. kasama mga pinsan, pamangkin, mga lola namen... Well.. Mom may be gone but it doesn't mean na we have to end family ties... so I really treasure all our moments with them.. To be honest, close talaga ako sa side ng mom ko.. After losing my mom, I distanced myself.. Wala lang.. Abnormal lang talaga ako at times.. hahaha.. I SUPER LOVE MY LERIT fambam.. SUPER PROUD OF THEM.. I AM A LERIT afterall.. biased lang.. they have come a long long way... from rags to riches? hahaha.. parang ganun na nga.. (to romy's story btw.. you can search it on kabuhayang swak na swak).. AKO? barely.. going there pa din.. shet.. struggle? hahaha...my GAWD, why do I have to contradict everything I say? I AM ON MY WAY THERE.. ok?! (small nagging voice... go away)..








No comments:

Post a Comment