Thursday, June 2, 2011

My best friend's bday

It's your birthday...
noon
ngayon

(and meron pang latest.. hahaha... pataba ng pataba... hiyang lang.. hahaha)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend.. You won't find a perfect best friend like me.. hahaha.. You are so damn lucky... Wish I could send myself and give you a great big HUG... love you... though lage akong pasaway.. super patient ka pa din.. MY GIFT FOR YOU? ayan.. you are using it now.. asan naman gift mo sken? hahaha.. You know it already... After ng birthday naten... yeah.. no more gift giving until christmas.. hahaha.. that's a promise... (I am so stressed again).. hahaha...

Wishing my hubby a great career ahead.. Good health... aside from that.. wala na.. kasi happy ka na e.. ahaha.. sana.. less sungit ka na din..


kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment