Friday, June 10, 2011

To be or not to be?

Hahaha.. I really need to talk to myself...

Should I work again as an ofw? My heart says no.. Yeah, I got the same salary with lots of package here.. but then, wala kasing branch e.. so I find it so magastos to live here in pinas.. plus I'm always eating out.. hayyss.. kaaasar lang.. meet clients.. eat.. meet friends.. eat... meet colleagues... eat... plus our division super loves to eat pa.. magastos talaga.. then, dine date ko pa every weekend si gab and si yaya.. o di ba? super gastos na ang healthy healthy ko pa.. hahaha...

Conclusion.. sooner or later babalik ka din naman sa pinas e.. so, why not establish a career here? if you want to go ABROAD, then not as an ofw.. for tour2 na lang.. hahaha... or atleast apply somewhere else na pede kang maging citizen... dava? Well if they offered you a job na may free schooling for your kid.. then, why not? the question is... who will look after my dad and our crib? Yay! andami ko namang iniisip.. Dad's not getting any younger.. kung noon nag abroad ako dalawa sila ng mom ko naiwan sa house.. pano na si daddy now? Plus, my 2 brothers have their own property na din.. so that leaves me with my parents house.. hehehe.. lucky me.. mas lucky asawa ko..

Hubby's asking me, if I will come back to DUBAI or return to pinas for good... hayyss... kelan ba ang deadline nito?

AM PRAYING RIGHT NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment