Friday, June 10, 2011

TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY

I have so many issues with this effinngg thing.. I wanted to have this thing for the past 2 months now.. well, I know we can buy it.. but I also know that we have to prioritize.. I have so many things going on.. Why don't I just concentrate on building my wealth instead? hahaha.. Anyway, I am at a loss right now, if I really want this or not.. the problem with me is... do i really need it? or i just want this efffinnngggg thing? I know myself too well.. after getting what I want.. I start to want other things naman.. this is a never ending process.. whether I buy it or not, my life will be the same.. di ba? will it contribute to my being? to our future plans? to our career? wala lang.. I've been bad lately... buying things on impulse.. shoes.. clothes.. i really feel bad.. and now? look at my stuff.. I already have 3 cabinets.. Got the other 1 from my mom.. My original cabinet.. plus the cabinet for curtains, blankets and towel inangkin ko na.. stuff which I call now as JUNK.. HAYYYYSSS... sana I could go on a seminar on an island.. away from all these things.. TIN... FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!!!!!!

ciao! tschus..

No comments:

Post a Comment